FRIENDS AND FAMILY (no certification needed or given)
*You don’t need to get certified to help save a life!
This class covers all parts of the Heartsaver CPR/AED and/or First Aid Class, but you do not receive a certificate, however, you may combine this class with participants who do need certification.
*See Heartsaver CPR/AED and/or First Aid Class if you NEED to get a certification*
CPR/AED: Consists of training in CPR, AED usage, and Relief of Choking for victims of all ages.
FIRST AID: This class covers First Aid Basics, as well as Medical, Injury, and Environmental Emergencies.
Some examples would be:
- Newborn Parents
- Baby Showers
- Parents/Grandparents/Aunts/Uncles/ALL Family
- Middle and High School Students
- Construction/Lawn Care/Contractors
- Girl and Boy Scouts
- Church Staff/Volunteers
- Hotel/Bar/Restaurant Staff
- Airline Crew
- Movie Set Crew
- Birthday Parties
- Tattoo Artists/MakeUp Artists
- OR any other Lay Rescuer who does not have a Medical Background or require certification for their job
CPR/AED ONLY up to 2 hours. Price is $49.
First Aid ONLY up 2½ hours. Price is $49.
CPR/AED/First Aid COMBO up to 5 hours with a break (snack and water provided). Price is $59.