HEARTSAVER CPR/AED AND/OR FIRST AID
ALL CLASSES COME WITH AN AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CERTIFICATION
ALL CLASSES INCLUDE TRAINING TO RELIEVE A CHOKING VICTIM
ALL CLASSES INCLUDE ADULT, CHILD, and INFANT, and AED Training
Anyone who is NOT in the Medical Field but requires CPR and/or First Aid for a job (AHA certification is required), and you may combine this class with participants who do not need to get certified.
*See our Online Option for this class if you are interested*
*See the Friends and Family Class if you are just wanting to learn CPR/AED and/or First Aid without getting certified*
*See our BLS page for Medical Students or Professionals*
*Please let us know if you are a student under 18 years old, a teacher, or work in the school system in any capacity. The American Heart Association offers you a special rate*
CPR/AED: Consists of a certification in CPR training, AED usage, and Relief of Choking for victims of all ages.
FIRST AID: This class covers First Aid Basics, as well as Medical, Injury, and Environmental Emergencies.
Some examples would be:
- NICU Parents
- Foster Parents
- Counselors/Social Workers
- Teachers/PreK/Day Care (*We offer a special rate, so contact us for more information)
- Personal Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Coaches/Athletic Trainers
- Yoga Instructors
- Recreational Activity Instructors
- Construction/Lawn Care/Contractors/Electricians
- Military/Police/Security Guard
- Jail and Prison Personnel
- Girl and Boy Scouts/Eagle Scouts
- Church Staff/Volunteers
- Hotel/Bar/Restaurant Staff
- Airline Crew
- Movie Set Crew
- Tattoo Artists/Make-Up Artists
- OR any other Lay Rescuer who does not have a Medical Background but REQUIRES certification
CPR/AED ONLY up to 2 hours. Price is $69.
First Aid ONLY up to 2 hours. Price is $69.
CPR/AED/First Aid COMBO up to 4 hours with a break (snack and water provided). Price is $79.